Your involvement makes a difference.
Cosmos Group of Companies is comprised of four organizations that are either profit oriented or non-profit based. Our group of companies has been offering services in and around Central Alberta for the past forty-five years. Originally established as Cosmos Enterprises in 1972, this long-standing agency has evolved into a well-reputed provincial leader and an integral part of Central Alberta’s community.
Cosmos Group of Companies is always looking for volunteers to help share their time, skills and enthusiasm with one of the many services and programs Cosmos Group of Companies offers. Your involvement with the individuals and organization makes a big difference.
For upcoming volunteer opportunities and positions contact our friendly staff through the form below!
Volunteer Job Title: Board of Directors
As a valued volunteer board member on a governance board, you would have the opportunity to make a strong contribution to the framework and overall success of the organization through the following ways:
- Provide strong leadership, innovative ideas, and personal expertise
- Participate in the Annual Strategic Planning (capital expenditures, budgets and special projects)
- Governance Policy & Development
- Support the Leadership Team
- Adhere to best practices embodied within the Governance Framework The minimum commitment we would require is the following:
The minimum commitment we require is the following:
- Attend up to 6 regularly scheduled meetings throughout the year with the expectation that additional meetings or discussions may be required in the event of extraordinary situations
- Attend the Annual General Meeting in June of each year
For more information about this exciting opportunity please feel free to contact us!